Sunday, December 2, 2007

More Christmas Cards




Here are a couple of Christmas cards I made up last night the first one was inspired from the pic in the current IB&C the other two are cased from a couple I found on Chantelles Blog.

Materials used for Christmas Cards Stamp Sets - Stampin Up! - Crazy for Christmas, Looks Like Spring, Scribble This, Scribble Wheel, Rivetting. Stamp It - Hip Christmas. Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Handsome Hunter, Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke. Inks - Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, Handsome Hunter, Basic Black. Ribbon - Moss & Black Gingham, Cranberry Crisp Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware - Antique Brass.

Well that's it for now!! I am all up to date!! I will now get stuck in to the next batch of Baby Announcements for my sister!! That should keep me busy!! Then I am making Gift Card Holders, so I hope to post again next weekend.
Seeya!! Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas cards. Ive finished all mine, just have to write in them all now.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards Caroline. Nice to see you were inspired by my creations. I love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)