Sunday, December 2, 2007

Baby Announcements!!



Yay!! I can finally share these on my Blog!! as my sister has now received them!! She hasn't had the baby yet, but now has to cross her legs a little longer, apparently Wade (her Partner) was quote "dead impressed with them. So much so, that he was wondering if we could possibly get about 20 or 30 more made." Apparently their circle of family and friends extends a little further than Jenni anticipated!! So here I go again, cutting out 120 ovals, 60 rectangles, colouring 30 giraffes!..........ho hum. But I will get them done coz I love her so much!!!
Materials used for Baby Announcements Stamps - Stamping Up! Bundle of Joy, Canvas, Swell News. Inks - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery. Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Confetti Cream. Ribbon - Grosgrain Chocolate Chip, Cream. Packaging - Reused Simply Sent Boxes.

1 comments:

  1. These are so cute! You have done a fantastic job :) I might have to use this idea for my sister who is 10 weeks pregnant. I am so excited that I am going to be an aunty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)